So what are the features that make a great hangout house? I recently asked a couple of teenagers and here is what they had to say…..
- Close, preferably walking distance from school
- A swimming pool most definitely
- Having a tennis or sport court is a huge plus
- A big basement for watching movies and sports
- Another separate family room where the parents could watch their own shows
- Someplace outside or on a porch to put a ping pong table
- Room for a pool table in the basement
- A huge Driveway where you can set up a basketball hoop
- A grassy area for yard games
- Plenty of outdoor space for cookouts and team parties
If you are looking for the perfect hangout home for your family, take a look at my listing at Alexandria’s popular Vauxcleuse neighborhood. Located on a over half of an acre, close-in and featuring all of the above and more.