Charming Home ~ Move-in ready
Spacious with so much charm. This beautifully updated split level home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,175 sq ft and ideally located in sought after Jefferson Park ~ close to Del Ray, Old Town and one stop light to DC.
Gorgeous kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, built in wine cooler, breakfast bar and a built in desk. The kitchen opens to a cozy dining room with a lovely built in bench and leads to the family room with a fireplace. On the first level, there’s a fourth room with full bath and a separate laundry room that leads to the backyard.
On the upper level, there’s a light filled living room with built-ins including a large bench seating in front of the bay window. Additionally, on this level is the large master bedroom with en-suite as well as two additional bedrooms, full bath and pull down access to the attic storage.
Entertain friends and family on the covered exterior dining patio complete with bluestone tile, ceiling fans and lights. The private level backyard is fenced and has a shed. Driveway parking for two cars. Walk to George Mason Elementary School.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Baths
- 2,176 sq ft
- 2 levels ~ Split Foyer
- Built in 1965
- Hardwood floors
- Separate laundry room
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, wine cooler, counter seating
- Kitchen, living room, dining area, mud room and guest room/playroom completely remodeled -three years ago (bench storage added to breakfast area)
- Brand new washer and dryer/second fridge
- Fireplace re-lined this winter
- All new blinds on the main floor
- Tankless hot water heater and AC/heat refurbished three years ago
- Electric box updated to power all new appliances
- Bookcase and bench storage added to bay window upstairs
- Flagstone patio, seating bench, outdoor lighting added to backyard
- Fenced level backyard
- New fans added to living room and master bedroom with all new canned lights
- Fresh paint throughout plus crown molding on main floor